Alleman Family

Alleman Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gracie Nichole Alleman

Our little girl will be arriving any day now. We are having a few problems. Mommy's cervix is too short which is going to lead to an early pregnancy. We are due May 22, 2010! But they think i will be lucky to make it to 34 weeks. Currently we are 2 days away from 29. So we need Gracie to stay in there a little longer! I cant wait for her to get here! But on the other hand i can, i need her healthy and big enough! I dont want her to spend a lot of time in the NICU so the longer she stays in the less she will be in there and the sooner she will get to come home with us! Trent is so excited! He loves her to death! He kisses and talks to her everyday! He still smiles when she moves around! My family is so amazing i dont know what i would without them. They come up once a week and stay for a couple nights to cook, clean and help take care of everything. They are so amazing! I love them so much! My husband is the best person in this world. He does everything for me while i am on bed rest! He works so hard, goes to school and then comes home to help me! He is amazing! He is the love of my life and will be forever! Ill keep you posted on when Gracie arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment