Alleman Family

Alleman Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

34 weeks and 5 days!

We are at 34 weeks and 5 days! We are slowly making our way there! Only 5 more weeks left until our due date! Tuesday April 13, 2010 i was released off bed rest, and given my last progesterone shot! We are so excited! It came at a great time. Me and Trent were not sure how we were going to go about this weekend, but with this wonderful news the doctor is letting me travel one final time home! We are going to see Dory one last time until he returns from Fiji in two years! We are so proud of him and all he had done. He is a great example. It is sad that he wont get to meet his little niece but we promise to send him lots of pictures! I love my family so much. They have done so much for me. I have been blessed in so many ways. This pregnancy was the best thing that has ever happened to me! It has truly helped me grow! It has brought me and trent so close! I love him more then anything! I would never change my life! Thanks for everything everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for you two!! I haven't really got to see you since you have been pregnant...it makes me sad =( Hope to see you guys and your beautiful baby girl as soon as she arrives. You are in my prayers = )

    ReplyDelete