Alleman Family

Alleman Family

Thursday, May 13, 2010

38 and 5 days!

We are almost there. The doctors never thought we would make it this far! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways. My baby girl is healthy and will get to come home with Mommy and Daddy! I am currently dilated to a 4. It is uncommon for a first time mommy to be at a four for very long. I have been at a 4 for 2 weeks now. I have a doctors appointment Monday and the doctor said that we could talk about when i wanted to be induced! I hope it is soon! I cant wait to see my little girl. We have tried everything and i just cant seem to start labor. Me and Trent are both so ready, trent tells her every day to come out and play! Well thats my update about my little girl! Ill post pictures when she arrives! 

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous Kate...I am so happy for you and Trent!! I am so happy I got to meet her in person. You are so very blessed!

    ReplyDelete